This course will provide delegates with the ability to lead a project team. This will involve everything from developing project objectives and defining the scope of the project to practicing how to lead a project team.
Who Should Attend?
This course is for dedicated project managers, project consultants, finance consultants, and any manager or professional responsible for managing project staff or assisting in the management of projects.
Delegates will gain knowledge and skills to:
- Define competent project management – skills, knowledge, and understanding
- Build an effective project team
- Create a logical project management framework
- Confidently use best-practice project monitoring and evaluation criteria
- Manage resources and budgets effectively
- Manage internal and external influences that affect team performance
Key Course Highlights
- Identifying and defining the role of project manager
- Working with project team members – roles and responsibilities
- Techniques to manage different behaviors and attitudes
- Monitoring performance and providing feedback
- Learning from best-practices to support continuous improvement
- Clarifying roles and responsibilities using a RACI matrix
- Collaborating on project objectives