IT Projects are a type of project that deals with IT infrastructure, information systems, or computers. This type of project differs from regular projects therefore it requires more than the typical project management tools and skills to accomplish.
Delegates will gain a general knowledge of project management, and the specifics of project management in an IT environment.
Who should attend?
This course is designed for those involved in the delivery of IT projects which includes those overseeing the whole project, those in project teams, and those involved in delivering parts of the project.
Delegates will gain knowledge and skills to:
- Understand projects in the IT environment
- Understand the duties of an IT project manager
- Use IT project management software
- Understand the process of IT project management
- Understand the different types of teams in IT project management
- Selecting a project management team
- Understand Challenges that are unique to IT project management
- Effectively use project management tools