International contracting requires a different set of skills because organizations need to adhere to different sets of governmental regulations and are subject to separate and distinct laws under disparate legal systems.
Delegates will be equipped to navigate international logistics, import and export, tax issues, and other technicalities that are involved while dealing with international transactions.
Who should attend?
Project and contract professionals, supply chain professionals, project management professionals, and engineering and quality professionals.
Delegates will gain knowledge and skills to:
- Draft international contracts
- Understand the challenges involved in international transactions
- Apply selection criteria for goods and services for global sourcing
- Learn the different approaches to global sourcing
- Understand different laws that govern different international regions concerning transactions.
- Determine the challenges presented by foreign currency exchange rates