As a result of the computerized era, project management as an activity is experiencing a progressive stage of development. This has provoked project managers to find new and inventive methods and techniques to help them perform their tasks more effectively by leveraging innovation.
The Artificial Intelligence in Project Management course provides delegates with knowledge on how artificial intelligence can be used in project management and how it helps project managers in their daily activities to make their work easier and avoid project problems.
Who should attend?
Project Managers, Senior IT Executives, and those managing AI projects in oil and gas industries.
Delegates will gain knowledge and skills to:
- Understand the basics of Artificial intelligence and AI Systems.
- Design and implement AI systems in their organizations
- Understand the challenges of AI Adoption in project management
- Understand Data-driven project management and its application.
- Understand the various AI solutions.
- Add Value to project management phases