Because transparency is a necessary factor to promote, and continuity in any organization, this course will be of benefit to professionals in a variety of capacities. This includes managers who oversee the administrative processes in their organizations, project managers, officers responsible for the management of contracts and procurement, policy-makers, and advisors. This course will also be of interest to financial investigators and members of law enforcement agencies and those involved in compliance, due diligence, and prevention activity.
Who Should Attend?
This course is suitable for senior decision makers of all public and private sectors,
Delegates will gain knowledge and skills to:
- Introduce and establish standards of management practice that will curb the event of
- fraud and corruption
- Develop transparency initiatives in your organization and raise awareness of its benefits
- Combat fraud effectively by having the skills to review and update methods of investigating and reducing the effects of fraud and corruption
- Understand the complex world of money laundering
- Recognize the impact of money laundering on the world economy
- Understand the significant implications of adopting IFRS standards for financial reporting
- Identify Organisational/Departmental core outputs by analyzing and monitoring the process
- through performance indicators
- Understand organizational fraud risk and how to monitor and manage it
- Identify the scale of Organisational/Departmental risks through the process of fraud risk gap analysis