This course identifies the principles essential to ensuring effective compliance within an organization. It provides delegates with the hands-on, practical knowledge essential to introduce and implement a suitably trained compliance team. Core topics, such as fraud prevention and response planning, are scoped and developed within practical workplace scenarios to test the delegate’s practical approach to problem-solving and removal of possible fraud.
Who Should Attend?
This course is suitable for senior decision makers of all public and private sectors, including managers, especially accountants, auditors, money laundering reporting officers (MLRO’s), financial investigators, members of law enforcement agencies, and those involved in compliance, due diligence, and prevention activity.
Delegates will gain knowledge and skills to:
- Identify and report any suspicious activity transactions which may affect the organization
- Risk-assess core areas
- Understand the skills of interviewing and planning, as well as financial compliance
- Identify relevant evidence and understand issues of documentation and case management
- Outline and evaluate the policies and procedures in an organization
- Prepare Response Plans to identify suitable plans and actions to counter fraud and the likely outcomes of fraud
Key Course Highlights
- Establish the principles and procedures necessary to carry out the compliance function
- Acquire the basic requirements and skills necessary to carry out the compliance role and identify strengths and weaknesses within itUnderstand the skills of interviewing and planning, as well as financial compliance