This Strategic Procurement Management course gives organizations a competitive advantage by maximizing benefits received in return for spending. Delegates will understand the various elements driving change strategies, ensure cost efficiencies, and achieve competitive procurement in a global environment. This training course concentrates on core leadership strategies, financial implications, and sourcing activities.
Who should attend?
Senior procurement professionals, contract managers, commodity procurement specialists, and managers and leaders involved in global sourcing activitiaaes
Delegates will gain knowledge and skills to:
- Maximize supplier contribution and performance
- Apply tools and techniques that develop strategic thinking.
- Understand the total cost of ownership
- Implement Analysis and problem-solving skills
- Understand strategic leadership in the economic context of business or organization
- Understand how to build collaboration and long-term supplier relationship
- Develop robust Service Level Agreements (SLA)