Organizations wishing to reduce operating costs while improving the quality and productivity of their goods and services have become intentional about developing and implementing strategies for the acquisition of all goods and services.
This training course explores key concepts forming the basis of purchasing and supply chain management and moves through leading-edge issues that confront organizations today.
Who should attend?
Senior procurement professionals, contract managers, commodity procurement specialists, and managers and leaders involved in global sourcing activities
Delegates will gain knowledge and skills to:
- Advanced negotiation skills
- Understand the impact of supply chain management on financial performance
- Work better with all supply chain players
- Understand how to obtain the best pricing while purchasing
- Understand best practices in purchasing and supply chain
- Develop a functional and cross-functional view of the supply chain