Organizations operate daily in very dynamic and unpredictable environments. Recent events such as the global financial/economic crises, political strife, government policy actions or inactions, and a host of others continue to bring about a negative impact on organizations.
This course focuses on critical skills that will enable delegates to build productive relationships and successfully interact with others in the organization. Participants will also understand practical issues in the Framework design for legal risks, development, review, and successful implementation.
Who should attend?
This course will benefit Managers, Executive Management, Directors and Board Members, Heads of Legal Department, Permanent Secretaries, Chief Executive Officers
Delegates will gain knowledge and skills on:
- Enterprise Risk Management (ERM)
- The Concepts and Typology of Risk
- The Domestic and External Risk Factors in Today’s Business Environment
- Key Compliance Imperatives
- Improvement of organizations' legal compliance
- Installation of an effective legal audit system
- Reduction of legal costs and risk of damage
- Structures to review and manage legal risk
- The corporate criminal liability risk
- The concept of Corporate Governance