As technology evolves, there is a constant need for professionals to find effective ways to store energy. In this course, delegates will understand how advancements in battery technologies can help address these needs.
Delegates will also gain knowledge about the most promising energy storage techniques and how they can affect the transportation and power sectors.
Who should attend?
This course will benefit professionals in the energy, business, financial, and engineering sectors.
Delegates will gain knowledge and skills on:
- The history of energy storage and the use of batteries
- The importance of energy storage
- The manufacturing process of batteries
- Different energy storage mediums
- The future of energy storage and how it affects the power and transportation sector
- Energy storage application: Electric vehicles
- Energy storage application: Industrial products
- Financial benefits of battery energy storage solutions in underground mining