This course covers many key topics in the blockchain space. Starting from distributed systems to crypto-economics to applications of blockchain technology and then concluding with the future of blockchain technology.
Delegates will develop the critical skills needed to future-proof their career.
Who should attend?
This course is open to anyone planning a career move as a blockchain developer, crypto trader, data analyst, researcher, or consultant, or is just looking for an introduction to Blockchain.
Delegates will gain knowledge and skills to:
- Understand blockchain technology and its different applications
- Understand the challenges to the adoption of blockchain technology
- Understand the concept of crypto-economics and its properties
- Explore the different measures put by the government to regulate and control blockchain technology
- Understand the concept of the CAP theorem and Byzantine Generals problem.
- Explore the future of blockchain and its adoption
- Understand bitcoin and its uses