This course offers delegates the opportunity to complement technical strategies in oil and gas with management know-how and economic insight.
Who Should Attend?
Industry professionals who wish to develop and enhance their economics and finance analytical skills for a range of economic and management issues.
At the end of the programme participants will have a greater understanding of and have developed the following key attributes:
- Implement oil and gas pricing and costing
- Understand the upstream and downstream petroleum sectors in their economic, commercial, financial and environmental dimensions
- Use the strategic management and decision-making tools for making and justifying
- operational decisions
- Use the econometrics models in oil and gas economics and finance
- Identify effective industry economic plans and strategies
- Utilize petroleum market management
- Apply the strategies to maximize value in the global oil and gas value chain
Key Course Highlights
- Project economics and decision analysis
- Energy project finance structures, requirements and framework
- Strategic economic management
- Energy finance and economics management
- theories and asset evaluations