This comprehensive course will enhance delegates understanding of clastic depositional systems, core plogs, well loggs, seismic and production and engineering data. Mapping techniques for not only the field scale but also to increase chances of finding near-field opportunities will also be examined.
Who Should Attend?
This program will benefit Geologists and Geophysicists with basic training in Sequence Stratigraphy and basic clastic facies.
At the end of the programme participants will have a greater understanding of and have developed the following key attributes:
- Use the mapping techniques for well-logs and seismic with emphasis on identification of EoD’s.
- Analyze dimensional data for sand bodies in different EoD’s
- Develop reservoir mapping workflows emphasizing data integration and main deliverables in different business stages
- Identify typical log patterns in different depositional systems
- Explore sediment transport mechanisms in different EoD’s and impact in reservoir rock properties
- Integrate cores and core plugs information in reservoir analysis, tying to well-log and seismic data
Key Course Highlights
- Data Integration
- Depositional systems