This course provides delegates solutions for key power plant and process facility management challenges, such as new operations management technologies, lack of cohesion and visibility across plant processes, inconsistent work processes, inability to anticipate and avoid incidents, and difficulty in maintaining alignment between production and customer orders.
Who Should Attend?
Power plant operators and trainees, maintenance personnel responsible for emergency operation, power system dispatchers, project managers and officers.
At the end of the programme participants will have a greater understanding of and have developed the following key attributes:
- Maintain safe and efficient operation of a power plant
- Understand the interconnection between power plant systems
- Optimise productivity and quality control
- Improve power plant operational health, safety and environment
Key Course Highlights
- Power plants operations and processes
- Power plant performance measurements
- Challenges of operating a power plant
- Power plant operations risk-management