AZ-303T00-AC Microsoft Azure Architect Technologies
United States of America (USA)
19 - 23 Jun, 2023 5 days
|Houston, United States of America (USA)||14 - 18 Aug, 2023||USD3310|
|Amsterdam, Netherlands||20 - 24 Nov, 2023||USD3310|
This course teaches Solutions Architects how to translate business requirements into secure, scalable, and reliable solutions. Lessons include virtualization, automation, networking, storage, identity, security, data platform, and application infrastructure. This course outlines how decisions in each of these areas affect an overall solution.
Who Should Attend?
This course is for IT Professionals with expertise in designing and implementing solutions running on Microsoft Azure.
After completing this course you should be able to:
- Secure identities with Azure Active Directory and users and groups.
- Implement identity solutions spanning on-premises and cloud-based capabilities
- Apply monitoring solutions for collecting, combining, and analyzing data from different sources.
- Manage subscriptions, accounts, Azure policies, and Role-Based Access Control.
- Administer Azure using the Resource Manager, Azure portal, Cloud Shell, and CLI.
- Configure intersite connectivity solutions like VNet Peering, and virtual network gateways.
- Administer Azure App Service, Azure Container Instances, and Kubernetes
|Miami||Jun 19 - 23 Jun, 2023|
|Houston, United States of America (USA)||14 - 18 Aug, 2023|
|Amsterdam, Netherlands||20 - 24 Nov, 2023|
|USD 2,350.00||(3 Days)|
|USD 3,310.00||(5 Days)|
Murphy Unuakhe 07056761232
|AZ-303T00-AC Microsoft Azure Architect Technologies Training in Miami Courses in Miami Seminars in Miami Workshops in Miami 2023 Amsterdam Houston June 2023 August 2023 November 2023 United States of America|
5 days, 05 - 09 Jun, 2023
5 days, 26 - 30 Jun, 2023
5 days, 12 - 16 Jun, 2023
5 days, 19 - 23 Jun, 2023