SD-WAN: Advanced Operations and Troubleshooting Bootcamp focuses on the Cisco Software-Defined WAN (SD-WAN) solution. It is an overlay architecture that overcomes the biggest drawbacks of a traditional WAN. Students will be able to operate a Cisco SD-WAN over any transport (MPLS, Broadband, LTE, VSAT, etc.) and provide troubleshooting, management, policy control, and application visibility across the enterprise. This hands-on Course covers the Cisco SD-WAN product and contains extensive labs to reinforce the knowledge learned.
Who Should Attend?
Individuals who are planning, implementing, or administering a Cisco SD-WAN Solution
After completing this course you should be able to:
- Describe how to deploy SD-WAN
- Configure an SD-WAN environment
- Deploy Zero-Touch provisioning
- Implement SD-WAN security
- Configure SD-WAN policies
- Operate SD-WAN devices and software
- Troubleshoot an SD-WAN environment