This course teaches participants how to derive insights through data analysis and visualization using the Google Cloud Platform. The course features interactive scenarios and hands-on labs where participants explore, mine, load, visualize, and extract insights from diverse Google BigQuery datasets. The course covers data loading, querying, schema modeling, optimizing performance, query pricing, and data visualization.
Who Should Attend?
Data Analysts, Business Analysts, and Business Intelligence professionals. Cloud Data Engineers who will be partnering with Data Analysts to build scalable data solutions on Google Cloud Platform
After completing this course you should be able to:
- Derive insights from data using the analysis and visualization tools on Google Cloud Platform
- Interactively query datasets using Google BigQuery
- Load, clean, and transform data at scale
- Visualize data using Google Data Studio and other third-party platforms
- Distinguish between exploratory and explanatory analytics and when to use each approach
- Explore new datasets and uncover hidden insights quickly and effectively
- Optimizing data models and queries for price and performance