The Certificate of Cloud Auditing Knowledge (CCAK) is the first credential that industry professionals can obtain to demonstrate their expertise in understanding the essential principles of auditing cloud computing systems. The CCAK credential training program was developed by the Cloud Security Alliance, the global leader in cloud security best practices, in partnership with ISACA, an international professional association focused on IT audit, security, cybersecurity, risk, privacy, and governance.
Who Should Attend?
The CCAK certificate is intended for: Anyone who is setting up systems, performing audits or is the target of an audit. Specific job roles include:
- Third Party Assessors and Auditors
- Internal and External Assessors and Auditors
- Teams in the offices of CISOs and Information Security Officers
- Compliance Managers
- Vendor/Partners Program Managers
- Procurement Officers
After completing this course you should be able to:
- Take a well-planned, risk-based approach to cloud evaluation and audit management
- Understand cloud computing security, governance and compliance
- Tackle unique cloud challenges including technology stacks, DevOps, CI/CD, and continuous compliance
- Address the challenges of transparency, complexity, interdependencies, and scalability