Globally recognized and transferable across all industries, CGEIT arms IT governance professionals with comprehensive know-how to assess organizational needs and risk appetite, the mindset and confidence to gain buy-in from upper management for IT initiatives, and the ability to shift the perception of IT to a value center. There are 150 Questions on the exam which must be completed in4 hours. It is available online via remote proctoring and at in-person testing centers where available.
Who Should Attend?
Professionals with 5 or more years of experience establishing and managing a framework for the governance of IT as well as serving in an advisory or oversight role, and/or otherwise supporting the governance of IT-related contributions. including SVP, VP, and Director
IT professionals supporting upper management: Consultants, Senior Managers, Managers, and Senior Engineers Governance, ultimately, is the responsibility of upper management and the board.
After completing this course you should be able to:
- Enhance their credibility, influence, and recognition and demonstrate proven experience and knowledge in the governance of enterprise IT
- Identify and hire professionals who have IT governance knowledge and experience
- Have greater recognition in the marketplace and influence at the executive level and deliver value to their enterprise.
- Understand the establishment and management of an IT governance framework
- Understand more than limited areas of IT governance. They will be able to grasp the complex subject as a whole and enhance the value businesses get from their IT