Recognizing the importance of an effective audit and the means used to successfully conduct it, the ISO 22301 Lead Auditor training course was designed. Delegates will knowledge and skills to plan and carry out audits in compliance with ISO 19011 and the certification process according to ISO/IEC 17021-1.
Who Should Attend?
- Auditors seeking to perform and lead business continuity management system (BCMS)audits
- Managers or consultants seeking to master the business continuity management system audit process
- Individuals responsible to maintain conformity with the BCMS requirements in an organization
- Technical experts seeking to prepare for the business continuity management system audit
- Expert advisors in business continuity management
After completing this course you should be able to:
- Explain the fundamental concepts and principles of a business continuity management system (BCMS) based on ISO 223012.
- Interpret the ISO 22301 requirements for a BCMS from the perspective of an auditor
- Evaluate the BCMS conformity to ISO 22301 requirements, in accordance with the fundamental audit concepts and principles4.
- Plan, conduct, and close an ISO 22301 compliance audit, in accordance with ISO/IEC 17021-1 requirements, ISO 19011 guidelines, and other best practices of auditing5.
- Manage an ISO 22301 audit program