Benefits & Opportunities of enroling in City & Guilds Training
Get international certifications in various engineering trades from basic advanced levels with duplications acquired
Proceed to further education in higher institutions at various entry levels with qualifications acquiredUse qualification acquired to work in several multinational companies worldwide.
For those already working, it’s an opportunity to upgrade your skills an competency as well as match their experiences with required qualification
Qualifications could be used for direct entries to specific colleges and universities in the UK
Below are the Levels and Certificate qualification after the training. NB. The minimum requirement for this training is Open (Any Level), Trade test 1,2 starting from level 1
The payment for this training is divided into 3 categories, the fixed registeration fee of #2,000, the lectures and training fee which covers practical and learning materials varies at each level and the exam fee to be paid in pounds also varies at each level.
- LEVEL 1 --- Certificate in Engineering (2850 – 80) 2 MONTHS
- LEVEL 2 --- Certificate in Engineering IVQ- Maintenance Technology (2850 – 82) 3 MONTHS
- LEVEL 2 --- Certificate in Engineering IVQ- Electrical & Electronics Technology (2850 – 84) 3 MONTHS
- LEVEL 3 --- Diploma in Engineering IVQ- Maintenance, Installation & Commissioning Engineering (2850 – 88) 4 MONTHS
- LEVEL 3--- Diploma in Engineering IVQ- Electrical & Electronics Engineering (2850 – 90) 4 MONTHS
- LEVEL 4 --- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering (9208 – 01) 6 MONTHS
- LEVEL 4 --- Diploma in Electrical & Electronic Engineering (9208 -02) 6 MONTHS