Executive Assistants coordinate with multiple staff members and oversee all crucial administrative functions as part of their daily support to their executives. They help in building value for the business by supporting their managers and making their jobs easier. They act like the organizer for their bosses. They remember appointments, coordinate with teams, and synchronize events, so that the tasks are handles in a systematic way. This training is aimed to equip you with knowledge skills and attitudes to elevate your career as an executive assistant and increase your productivity.
This course is aimed at Executive assistants, Personal assistants, administrative assistants, Secretaries, Office administrators, Office managers, Executive/Private Secretaries, Personal Secretaries who want to advance their assistant role.
Online 7 Days
Classroom-based 5 Days
What you will learn
By the end of this training the participants will be able to:
- Understand and be equipped with the key skills of executive assistant.
- Support your executive more effectively.
- Increase confidence, recognition, and visibility.
- Manage their time more efficiently and increase productivity.
- Manage multiple priorities.
- Apply the latest tools and techniques to support their assistant role.
- Role of executive assistant
- Core competences of executive assistant
- Types of executive assistants
- Organizational opportunities for executive assistants
The Assistant Mindset
- Creating the right mindset
- Developing awareness of your role, position, and organization
- Mastering the mindset of a dynamic Assistant
- Working with different behaviors and mindsets
Career Development for Assistants
- Strategically planning your personal growth
- Setting career goals to help you thrive.
- Thriving in your executive assistant career
Productivity and Time Management for Assistants
- Working with ever-expanding workload
- Planning your Productivity
- Productivity tips, tools, and techniques
- Use of technology to enhance productivity.
Understanding the project management process
- The project management process
- Using timelines in event management
- Effective event management
- Strategies for Influencing Management
- Calendar management fundamentals
- Advanced schedule management for Executive Assistants
- Technology and tools to help Assistants plan their Executive’s schedule.
- Streamlining meetings for your Executive
- Creating a time audit for your Executive
Communication Skills for Assistants
- Oral and Verbal communication skills
- Networking skills
- Presentation skills
- Cross-cultural communication
Protocol and Business Etiquette
- Principles of Business Etiquette
- Phone, e-Mail, and Meeting Etiquette
- Understanding Values, Beliefs and Perceptions
- Dealing with Different Personalities and Cultures
This course is delivered by our seasoned trainers who have vast experience as expert professionals in the respective fields of practice. The course is taught through a mix of practical activities, theory, group works and case studies.
Training manuals and additional reference materials are provided to the participants.
Upon successful completion of this course, participants will be issued with a certificate.
We can also do this as a tailor-made course to meet organization-wide training needs. A training needs assessment will be done on the training participants to collect data on the existing skills, knowledge gaps, training expectations and tailor-made needs.