Human resource management (HRM) is the strategic approach to the effective management of people in a company or organization such that they help their business gain a competitive advantage. It is designed to maximize employee performance in service of an employer’s strategic objectives. Human resource management is primarily concerned with the management of people within organizations, focusing on policies and systems.
This training on human resource management course covers the latest thinking, models, and approaches to Human Resources Management (HRM).
Training on human resource management course is designed for Human Resource Professionals, Managers, and Business Owners.
Online 7 Days
Classroom-based 5 Days
What you will learn
By the end of this training the participants will be able to:
- Identify the human resources needs of an organization or department.
- Conduct a job analysis and produce a job description from the job analysis.
- Evaluate the procedures and practices used for recruiting and selecting suitable employees.
- Develop the knowledge, skills and concepts needed to resolve actual human resource management problems or issues.
- Manage the employment relationship.
- Assess training requirements and design a successful orientation and training program.
- Discuss workplace health and safety programs.
- Conduct effective performance management.
Introduction to Human Resources Management
- Concepts and key terms in HRM
- Need for HRM in organizations.
- HR and Business Strategy
Human Resources Planning
- HR current supply and demand forecast
- Job Analysis
- Job Design
- Job Evaluation
Employee Recruitment and Selection
- Recruitment Process
- Types of Recruitment
- Recruitment Interviews
- Selection of Candidate
- Making a Job Offer
Training and Development
- Employee orientation
- Assessing employee training needs
- Employee training
- Retaining and Motivating Employees
- Preparing for Promotion and Managerial Succession
- Employee career development
Compensation and Recognition
- Job Evaluation
- Employee Compensation
- Wages and Salary Administration
- Incentives and Rewards
- Employee Benefits and Services
- Trends in Compensation and Benefits
Employee Performance Management
- Performance Management Introduction and Definitions
- Employee Objectives Setting
- Conducting Effective Performance Appraisals
Occupational Safety and Health
- Causes of Safety and Health Problems at the Workplace
- Occupational Hazards and Risks
- Effective Safety and Health Policy
- Handling Employee Stress
- Concept of Grievance
- Causes of Grievance
- Effective Grievance Redressal
- Grievance Redressal Procedure in Unionized Organizations
- Conflict Resolution
Employee Disciplinary Action
- Definition and Concept of Discipline
- Forms and Types of Discipline
- Disciplinary Procedure
- Employee Separation
- Concept of Industrial Relations
- Approaches to Industrial Relations
- Collective Bargaining
- Understanding labor laws
Training on human resource management course delivered by our seasoned trainers who have vast experience as expert professionals as human recourse experts. The course is taught through a mix of practical activities, theory, group works and case studies.
Training manuals and additional reference materials are provided to the participants.
Upon successful completion of this training on human resource management course, participants will be issued a certificate.
We can also do this as a tailor-made course to meet organization-wide training needs. A training needs assessment will be done on the training participants to collect data on the existing skills, knowledge gaps, training expectations and tailor-made needs.