As a manager, you are the catalyst for actions that directly affect the achievement of your organization’s goals. Managers play an important role in an organization since they are responsible for developing strategies, leading and motivating teams, making the best use of available resources, and ensuring the business’s broader institutional goals and vision are met. Training on building team excellence course aims to strengthen your leadership skills and provide you the expertise and capabilities you need to manage and develop your teams well. Training on building team excellence will also improve your ability to serve as a valuable resource for various national and international organizations.
This training on building team excellence course is ideal for Managers, Supervisors, Learning and Development Professionals and Human Resource Professionals who want to build team excellence and develop their skills in motivating and leading teams to achieve the organizational mission.
Online 7 Days
Classroom-based 5 Days
What you will learn
By the end of this course the participants will be able to:
- Acknowledge the leader’s role in teams as a facilitator of participation, cooperation, innovation, trust, and empowerment Understand the procurement processes
- Effectively lead a team
- Build a high-performing team
- Discover and foster innovation within the team
- Manage team performance by fostering empowerment and trust
Understanding Team Dynamics
- Team Leadership
- The sociology of the team
- Non-traditional team structures
- Working the Team Performance Curve
- Team Profile Assessment
- Identifying optimum team roles
Achieving Communication Engagement and Alignment
- Team communication structures
- Effective interpersonal communication
- Active listening
- Influencing for results
- Creating and communicating the vision
- Managing change within the team
Increasing Team Performance and Motivation
- Team performance management
- Objective setting for increased performance
- Motivation and reward within teams
- Active conflict management in teams
- Negotiation strategies to achieve team agreement
Igniting Team Innovation and Productivity
- Creating a team-building change environment
- Problem-solving: defining the problem
- Team problem-solving techniques
- Innovation and creativity
- Decision-making that causes proactive results
The Simulation Environment and Final Design
- Empowered and sharpened team development
- Empowering for success
- Effective team delegation
- Developing a proactive plan of action
- Team mentoring and coaching
- Feedback for greater improvement
Our training on building team excellence course is delivered by our seasoned trainers with vast experience as expert professionals in their respective practice fields. The course is taught through a mix of practical activities, presentations, group works and case studies.
Training manuals and additional reference materials are provided to the participants.
Upon successful completion of this training on building team excellence, participants will be issued a certificate.
We can also do this as a tailor-made course to meet organization-wide training needs. A training needs assessment will be done on the training participants to collect data on the existing skills, knowledge gaps, training expectations and tailor-made needs.