The Chartered Institute of Personnel Management of Nigeria (CIPM) is set to hold her annual conference. The conference, tagged, "People, Potentials, Possibilities", the 48th in the series, is slated to hold from 18th to 20th October, 2016 at the International Conference Center, Abuja.
According to the organizers, the 2016 Annual National Conference offers HR professionals, business leaders, teams and organizations front-line educational content to boost and stimulate the magic of the people potentials as every organization’s greatest asset. Attendees at the conference are assured that they'll hear new ideas and discover practical guidance from the most influential thinkers and practitioners in HR and business, which will inspire you to apply future-fit techniques on your journey towards transformation.
According to information made available to us, the conference will enable participants to:
- Get solutions to your challenges; know the facts, predictions and latest trends
- Explore new strategies, learn new skills, upgrade current ones and enhance your perspectives
- Find more effective ways to get things done and master proven tools and techniques to deal with a changing world of work
- Hear from the experts - over 30 diverse guest speakers and 6 great keynotes
- Gain Invaluable networking with your peers that will grow your influence
- Share ideas and be more involved with CIPM in setting our profession’s agenda
- Find a great platform to be an HR influencer
- Meet with new HR Service Vendors, Suppliers and Sponsors
- Have fun
CIPM annual conference pulls together an assemblage of thousands of public and private sector practitioners on the Nigerian economy, and provides a platform for intellectual discourse, learning, inspiration, networking, collaboration and engagement on contemporary global and national economic and policy issues.
Speakers at the conference include
- Okechuckwu Enelamah (Dr.): The Hon. Minister; Industries, trade and Investment Federal Republic of Nigeria
- Dr. Chris Nwabueze Ngige: Minister for Labor, Productivity and Employment
- Dennis Zulu: Director, ILO Country Office for Nigeria, Ghana, Liberia, Sierra-Leone and Liaison Office for ECOWAS
- Regina Olubunmi Fabamwo (Mrs.) FCIPM: Director-General, Lagos State Public Service Staff Development Centre
- Afolabi S. Imoukhuede: Senior Special Assistant (SSA) to the President on Job Creation and Youth Employment, Office of the Vice President.
- Shai Ganu: Partner, ASIA Business Leader, Talent Mercer Consulting.
- Winifred Oyo-Ita:Head of the Civil Service of the Federal Republic of Nigeria
- Chude Jideonwo is the co-founder and Managing Partner of RED Media Africa
- And other seasoned speakers
The Conference will feature 4 Plenary Sessions:
- UNLEASH: Potentials and Possibilities - by Shai Ganu
- Essence of Public Service and the Future of Nigeria - by Winifred Oyo-Ita
- Productive Employment and Decent Work: Towards a Better Nation - by Dennis Zulu
- Making the Difference: The Power of YOU - by Chude Jideonwo
8 Master Series Sessions:
- Business Acumen: Building Financial and Analytic Capabilities
- Contemporary issues in Nigerian Labor Law
- Developing Change Capacity in a VUCA Environment
- Future of HR: The New Digital Economy
- All Work and No Play: Serving Up Wellness
- Creating a Succession Plan that Works
- Performance Management and Learning Intervention in the Public Sector
- Game Plan for Maximizing Employee Performance
HR Clinic Topics
- The HR Best Practice Awards
- HR Optimization Award
- Exhibitions by local and international companies
- A Gala Night, … and much more
This programme has been pre-approved to earn credit points for membership application, upgrade and renewal of the HR Practitioners’ License. For more information about certification, please call 08105588421 or visit the CIPM’s website.