The Nigerian Association of Petroleum Explorationists is set to hold her 36th Annual International Conference and Exhibitions for 2018.
The Conference and Exhibitions will hold from the 18th to 22nd November at Eko Hotel and Suites, Victoria Island, Lagos.
The Theme for this year’s programme is ''Evolving Strategies for a Sustainable Petroleum Business in a Prolonged Low and Fluctuating Oil Price Regime''.
- Beyond Nigeria’s JV Fiscal Policy Change - A Long Term Approach to Funding the Petroleum Industry
- Gas Monetization Projects - An Alternative to Generating Revenue for Nigeria
- Oil Price Prediction - Ten-Year Price Forecast Modeling
- Strategies for Production Cost Savings - Reducing Development Drilling and Work-over cost in the current business climate
- Developing Human Resources for Effective Leadership in Exploration and Production
According to the organisers, attendees at the NAPE Annual Conference include Managing Directors of oil producing and service companies, Geosciences subject matter experts from the industry and academia, HR and recruitment companies.
Other Highlights of the programme includes:
- Short Courses
- All Convention Luncheon
- Pre-Conference Workshop
Abstracts Submission Deadlines:
- June 29, 2018: Completed Abstracts Received
- July 17, 2018: Notification of Acceptance of Abstract
- August 18, 2018: Submission of Full Paper
Don’t miss this opportunity to share your best practices and learnings with the largest gathering of Geoscientists in sub-Saharan Africa.
For enquiries, please contact the Executive Director, Mrs. Esther Adeniyi, NAPE Secretariat, 47A Femi Okunnu Housing estate, Lekki Peninsula, Lagos. Emails: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com Tel: 09092143198, 01-3429082