Economic Associates, one of Nigeria’s leading economic analysis and forecasting firm is set to hold a one-day conference on Nigeria’s Economic Outlook In 2015 on Tuesday September 23, 2014 at Radisson Blu Hotel, Ozumba Mbadiwe Street, Victoria Island, Lagos
In a statement by the managing director of the company, Dr Ayo Teriba, the conference, to hold just before electioneering gets into top gear and dominate the airwaves is aimed at enabling participants at the conference to track the realities and outlook of global economic and financial impulses and trace their implications for outlook of the major domestic impact points such as prices, financial assets, fiscal situation and real growth.
According to him, the conference will also give due consideration to the varied implications of recent GDP rebasing for the outlook of each of the 46 sectors and each of the 36 States and the FCT.
The agenda for the conference covers broad areas of the economy which includes
Global Economic and Financial Impulses …
- Global Commodity Prices
- Global Equity Prices
Outlook of the Domestic Impact-Points
- Market Capitalization, Forex Demand, External Reserves, and Exchange Rate
- Consumer Price Inflation, Interest Rates, Money, Bonds, and Real GDP Growth
2015 Elections and the Economic Outlook
- Implications of Electioneering and Post-Election Politicking For Real Output
- Implications of Election Related Spending For Consumer and Asset Price Inflation
GDP Rebasing and Sectoral Outlook
- Sectoral Implications of GDP Rebasing: Old, New and Emergent Giants
- Implications of the Rebased GDP Private Consumption and Investment
GDP Rebasing and States/Regional Outlook
- Implications of GDP Rebasing for Output/Spending Across the States/Regions
While noting that the target audiences for this conference are CEOs, EDs, Senior Government Officials, & Diplomats, Dr. Teriba assured interested participants that summaries of the information to be discussed will be made available to confirmed participants ahead of the event.
More information about this conference is available at the conference website - www.econassociates.com.