This training course has been designed to meet the needs of those wanting a broad understanding of wireless communications systems and networks. The course provides a solid understanding of wireless networks, technologies, protocols, and comprehensive, wireless business solutions covering RF, microwave, 802.11 Wi-Fi Wireless LANs, Hotspot, MAN / WANs, WiMAX networks etc.
You will learn how radio communications works, and the parameters to consider when thing about setting up a stable and robust wireless Network in a small medium and enterprise environment.
Wireless Networking - Wifi / Wimax/ GigaLink / Free-Space Optics training
- RF and Radio Technology Fundamentals – PTP, PTMP, LOS, Polarization, RF propagation, Fresnel Zone etc.
- Sources, causes and effects of RF interference
- Wireless communication techniques
- WAN Fundamental Technical Concepts
- Distance Calculation, Distance Planning: - system gain and fade margin – EIRP
- Repeaters and Hub design
- Wireless system availability
- Understanding Antennas/ Gain
- WAN Site Survey, Installation and Configuration techniques
- System Security and Quality of Service
- Link Budget Calculation and Throughput
- GigaLink and TeraOptic
- IEEE 802.11 Standards and Technical Concepts
- Access point and Client Radio implementation, SSID, Rogue AP, VLAN etc.
- Wireless Mesh techniques
- Link Engineering and RF Safety
- Local radio regulations - licensed and license-exempt bands
- Business Applications – Wireless Hot Spot, Last mile access, Wireless Backhaul, Mobile solution, Surveillance- Public Safety, WISP, MAN / WAN etc.
|ICT Center 63b, Coker Road, Ilupeju, Lagos.
||Feb 20 - 21 Feb, 2016
Personalized class is available on request