Newways Consulting in collaboration with Association of Pension Desk Practitioners of Nigeria Holds Advance Pension and Pre-Retirement Training
The Implementation Hurdles for the Nigerian Employees The Pension Reform Act, 2014 repealed the 2004 Pension Reform Act, No. 2 with the objective of improving the Uniform Contributory Pension Scheme, and the retirement benefits following thereof, for persons in the public and private sectors of the Nigerian economy.
It is necessary to have an informed dialogue on the new pension scheme and its benefits to the workers, the employers and the Nigerian economy, this conference has been designed to give greater insight into the new pension scheme and its various benefits to employers and employees alike, and to the Nigerian economy
Retirement is within reach and it's time to get serious about it! This workshop will provide you with the information and resources you need to help you map out your retirement plan and introduced you to post-retirement Strategy.
Topics discussed during this workshop include:
1. The New Pension Reform (2014): An Overview
2. Contributory Pension Scheme
3. Pre- Retirement Entrepreneurship Strategy
4. The Role of the Regulatory Agency in Pension Management
5. Retirement Benefits in the New Reform
6. Financial Literacy and Behavioural Issues in Individual Financial Planning.
7. Operation and Management of Retirement Savings Account
8. Implementation of Life Insurance Policy under the Pension Reform Act (PRA) 2014
9. Implication of the New Scheme on Employers and Nigerian Workers
10. Comparison of the New Scheme with the Old Scheme
Pension Desk Officers and Managers, Human Resource Managers, Pension Fund Custodians, Retiring Staff, and Administrators, Pension Regulatory Agency, Trainers and other Managers who handle staff matters will find the conference useful