A common understanding is that entrepreneurship is the engine that drives the economy of most nations, and entrepreneurship education is increasingly exploring new and innovative ways of thinking and working. In this Conference, entrepreneurial learning that includes a vision and a framework for education that aligns with the UN Sustainable Development Goals is advocated. The economy is an integral part of society and cannot be separated from considerations of natural resources and the biosphere which ultimately supports life.
The three Sustainable Development goals that are most relevant to entrepreneurship are about promoting economic growth, employment and decent work for all; building resilient infrastructures and fostering innovation; and ensuring sustainable consumption and production.
These are complex goals and this conference will fully explore the issues and address inclusivity, sustainability and the other goals that include issues of poverty, social justice, food security, water and sanitation, universal education and well-being, climate change action, safe cities, protection of terrestrial and marine environment, reducing inequality and dealing with waste.
- Entrepreneurship Education- an Imperative for sustainable Economic Growth
- Entrepreneurial Education in Higher Institutions and Economic Development
- Marketing Practices for Successful Entrepreneurship
- Entrepreneurship, Small Business and the Informal Sector
- Entrepreneurial Finance Development
- Corporate Entrepreneurship - Value of Entrepreneurship inside Organisations.
- Education Design and Delivery: Making Entrepreneurship.
- Drivers and Outcome of Entrepreneurial Activities in Organisations.
- Challenges and Opportunities to develop Entrepreneurial Graduates.
- Entrepreneurship and Entrepreneurship: Similarities and Differences.
||Aug 08 - 12 Aug, 2022
||24 - 28 Oct, 2022
Dr Chris Egbu +2348023194131
Organizations Sponsoring Above Two Staff Will Get 10% Discount