The main aim of this course is to equip the participants with professional skills vital for effective performance of budgeting and budgetary control duties.
Course Content :
- The purpose and concept of budgeting.
- The strategic plan and annual budget.
- How to construct a budget: Information gathering, setting standards, limiting factors.
- The role of Senior Management in co-ordinating functional budget
- Using the budget to manage: Variance reporting, budgets and cash flow forecast, zero-based and cost-plus budgeting.
- Capital and revenue expenditure.
- Costing techniques - fixed and variable costs, break-even, marginal and absorption costing.
- Investment decisions.
- People and budgets: The key to success: Effective communication.
- Total Quality Management and effective budgeting.
- Stress management.
- Action plans.
For Whom: Managers and officers with budget responsibilities.
Teaching Methods : Highly participative incorporating short lectures, discussions, case studies.
|Golden Tulip Hotel Liberation Road Accra Ghana
||Nov 21 - 24 Nov, 2023
Dr. Francis Okereke 08035062583
A seasoned team of facilitators has been assembled for this all important event.