Guerrilla marketing is a new kind of advertisement policy concept designed for the businesses to persuade their products as well as services in an unconventional way with small budget to spend. This involves lofty energy as well as thoughts focusing on the grasping the attention of the public in more personal as well as memorable level. A number of large companies utilize alternative advertisement techniques, known as guerrilla marketing. Companies with larger budget as well already visible brands also adopt guerilla marketing techniques.
- Winning with Guerilla Marketing
- Traditional Marketing
- Non-traditional advertising methods
- Stealth Marketing
- Ambient marketing
- Ambush marketing
- Viral as well as buzz marketing
- Uncomfortable with Marketing?
- 3 P’s in Marketing for Services
- Measuring Advertising
- Direct RESPONSE Marketing
Case Study: Can Advertising kill your Business
- How To Get Someone Else To Pay For Your Advertising
- Integrated Marketing Communications
- Contemporary IMC Approach
Who is the target audience?
Primary: Marketing, Advertising and Communication professionals and agencies (all levels), Secondary: Those interested in creative development
||Mar 03 - 05 Mar, 2020
|NGN 135,000.00||(The program fees covers tuition, Course Materials, Tea/Coffee and Break, Lunch, Bag, Certificate of participation and administration)|
Dr Chris Egbu +2348023194131
Organisation sponsoring more than two staff will get 10% discount. In addition payment before two weeks to the event date attracts 5% discount