Most corporate executives have a solid grasp on company matters; unfortunately this often ends when they leave the office. At home, they often don’t have the time, energy and resources to invest in steering the direction of their personal financial future. Our Executive Financial Planning training is aimed at giving corporate executives simple and effective strategic advice on how to go about getting their personal finances under control.
- Wealth creation and the big problem
- Cleaning up your finances - "The Strategic Plan"
- Creating a mission and vision
- Performing a strategic analysis
- Setting a direction
- Executing the plan
- Reviewing the plan
- Estate planning
Who Should Attend
This training is designed to meet the needs of senior managers in large established companies who are not financial specialists, but are called upon to make decisions or formulate strategies based on important financial input or outcomes. Typical participants are responsible for managing a functional area, department, or division at the senior level, including those with roles in operations, marketing, information technology, human resources, research and development, production, legal affairs, or financial administration.
Typical participant titles include, but are not limited to:
- President/Managing Director
- Chief Executive officer
- Vice president/ Chief Operating Officer
- Group General Manager
- Divisional Directors
- While executives who attend the program typically hold positions outside finance, the program also benefits financial executives who need to strengthen their understanding of underlying corporate finance principles and in the personal finance context.
Hands on guided tutoring with the aid of real time illustration