Project cost engineering program will equip participant with the skill and knowledge to control cost in their projects. They will learn the basics of cost estimating, cost control and planning. It is recognized that improving cost engineering capabilities within industry contributes to the development of affordable products and technologies. There is growing demand at local, national and international levels to impart cost and affordability engineering knowledge to support organizations that seek high quality cost engineers.
The program is in alignment with the American Association of Cost Engineers Standard. This training course will provide participants with a thorough background in the concepts of total cost management and cost engineering. The course addresses area of Total Cost Management through planning and controlling resources, costs, profitability and risk. i.e managing cost throughout the life cycle of any enterprise, program, facility, project, product or service. The course covers the application of cost engineering and cost management principles, proven methodologies and the latest technology in support of the management process. Practical sessions will provide hands-on experience.
Benefits of Cost Engineering to Individuals
- Learn how to prepare professional proposals, value engineering ideas, claims or budgets
- Learn methodologies and tools for effective estimating, budgeting, cost control and value engineering
- Practice of standardized methods, procedures, knowledge base and checklist
- Obtain knowledge on project control implementation, monitoring and evaluation tools
- Learn techniques that ensures survival in a competitive market
- Ability to provide a means to bridge the gap from the theory to real life Implementation.
- Perform Value Analysis on your projects
- Creation of fully cost and resource loaded schedules
- Understanding Activity Based Costing (ABC) and Activity Based Management (ABM)
||Dec 05 - 08 Dec, 2019
We have acclaimed network of internationally certified, practical, professional, A+ rated, best-in –class facilitators with aggregate experience of over 25 years.