Organizational effectiveness is the process by which behavioral science knowledge and practice are used to help organizations achieve greater effectiveness, including improved quality of work life and increased productivity.
- It focuses upon human resources and their motivation} utilization and integration within the organization.
- Organizational strategies} structures and process for improving an organizations} effectiveness;
- Organizational effectiveness is oriented to improving organizational effectiveness
- Organizational effectiveness encompasses strategy} structure and process changes.
- Organizational effectiveness is more of an adaptive strategy for planning and implementing change than it is a blue print for how things should be done.
- Organizational effectiveness is based on behavioral science knowledge and practice.
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Understand the field of Organizational Effectiveness (OE)
- Assess the organization readiness for Effectiveness
- Present OE related data analytics
- Draft an OE strategy
- Implement change management processes
- OE overview
- Introduction to the field of Organizational Effectiveness
- The Main Conceptual Framework of OE
- OE History and Pioneers
- Action Research Model
- Identifying Needs
- Assessing the organization readiness for Effectiveness
- How OE has benefited HR and the organization?
- OE analytics
- Creating Data Collection Tools
- Preparing and Facilitating Feedback Sessions
- Conducting Interviews and Feedback
- Big Data
- Collecting and Analyzing Data
- Presenting Data and Observations
- Data collection plan
- Gaining Agreement and Buy-in
- Setting Priorities
- OE strategy
- Origins of strategy
- Strategic Planning
- SWOT analysis
- Vision statement
- Mission statement
- Strategic Goals
- OE strategy
- Competency Centricity
- Compensation Centricity
- Performance Centricity
- Identifying Action Plans
- Creating Project Plans
- OE intervention and change
- Designing OE Interventions
- Organizing Customer Needs
- What is change management?
- Implementing Change Management Process
- Internal Customer Satisfaction and Engagement
- Evaluating Results
- Sustaining Change
- OE maintenance
- Preparing the organization for Maintenance
- Creating a preventive system
- Spending versus end results ROI
- Auditing sustainability
- Pro-activity and continuous Effectiveness
- Dialogic versus Diagnostic OE
Who should attend?
The course can be attended by HR professionals, OE practitioners, HR consultants and trainers and anyone who is interested in the field of OE.
This course uses a combination of theory and practical application of course concepts. Participants will engage in simulation exercises combined with round table discussions of real life situations allowing them to gain a strong grip on the knowledge and skills presented in this course.
||Apr 02 - 05 Apr, 2019
|NGN 165,000.00||(The program fees covers tuition, Course Materials, Tea/Coffee Break, Lunch, Bag, Certificate of participation and administration)|
|USD 550.00||(The program fees covers tuition, Course Materials, Tea/Coffee and Break, Lunch, Bag, Certificate of participation and administration)|
Dr Chris Egbu +2348023194131
Organisation sponsoring more than two staff will get 10% discount and Payment before two weeks to event date attracts 5% discount
Centre for Productivity – CeProd.