The theme of this year’s conference is Productivity and Efficiency: Pathways to the 21st Century Administrator.
In order to effectively manage an office, self-management comes first. Subsequently, managing your time, resources, tasks, and others will fall through in order to achieve maximum success. The competencies required for success as an administrator are not farfetched. The problem is that most support staff do not think in a productive manner in the discharge of their duties which could become a disaster. This Conference will educate, enlighten and proffer innovative ways for participants to become the 21st Century Administrators.
- Define the role of productivity and effectiveness in the success of the 21st century administrator.
- Employ their thinking skills to facilitate turning problems into opportunities.
- Build excellent relationships with people at all levels.
- Strategize and plan for the best performance and utilization of their time at the office.
- Effective Productivity
- What Is Productivity?
- Efficiency versus Effectiveness: Differences and Practical Uses
- Optimizing Quality and Quantity of Production through Streamlining
- Signs of Inefficiencies at your Office
- Work-Breakdown Structures
- The Thinking Support Staff
- Using Different Thinking Techniques to Boost your Professionalism
- Using Creativity as a Business Tool
- Mental Blocks and Ways to Overcome Them
- Brainstorming your Best Options
- Solving Office Problems (and Turning Them into Opportunities)
- Developing your Work Relationships
- Building Rapport with your Manager, Colleagues and Clients
- Adapting to Different Working Styles
- Navigating through People Problems and Problem People
- Enhancing your Presentation/Self-Selling Skills
- Applying the Principles of Emotional Intelligence
- Best Practices for Delivering Positive Feedback
- Strategizing and Planning for Best Performance
- Setting Challenging Performance Goals
- Putting Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to Work
- Utilizing Planning Strategies/Forward Thinking
- Personal Action-Planning
- Developing a Filing/Document Management System
- Acquiring Stamina and Resistance to Stress
|NSPRI Guest House, 32/38, Barikisu Iyede Street, Off UNILAG Rd., Onitiri, Yaba, Lagos
||Oct 11 - 14 Oct, 2022
|NGN 79,500.00||(The program fees covers tuition, Course Materials, Tea/Coffee Break, Lunch, Bag, Certificate of participation and administration)|
Dr Chris Egbu +2348023194131
Organizations sponsoring two staff will get 10% discount, Three - Five will get 15% discount, Six - Ten will get 20% discount and Payment before two weeks to event date attracts 5% discount. You can also consider the option of having this training in-house or online at 40% discount and 5 free e-books
ASIN and Newways