Understanding the techniques of the top world’s management consulting firms to land 6-figure job offer.
What You'll Learn
- Understanding management consulting
- ·Choose the right firm to work for
- ·Prepare for management consulting interviews
- Familiarize yourself with the management consulting recruiting process.
- Solve estimation cases.
- Implement better strategies to increase profitability.
- Design a market entry strategy.
- Prepare you to move on to intermediate level management consulting training.
- Basic business training
- Imagine you could learn the techniques taught by the world’s top consulting firms: McKinsey and BCG without ever working at a firm!
- What if you could put yourself in a position to earn a six-figure salary, not to mention maximize the efficiency of any business interests you have, all from the comfort of your own home?
- Management consulting involves identifying and suggesting important changes to what a company does and how they do it—developing a working strategic plan and guiding its execution with optimum effectiveness.
- A management consultant learns everything about the product or service a company sells for profit and then finds more efficient and more profitable ways to sell that product or service.
- The results of hiring a management consultant could be learning how accomplish existing tasks with better results, learning how to accomplish existing tasks more quickly, learning new methods to achieve the same ends, or all of these at once.
- You can see why management consulting is a growing field very much in demand in today’s marketplace.
- College graduates receive offers from top firms with compensation approaching or exceeding N2,600,000 in their first year alone.
- Experienced management consultants can earn well over six figures plus bonuses.
- And while these consultants are helping companies improve their bottom lines—and being compensated nicely for their efforts—certain consulting techniques can be applied to individual problems, allowing you to employ what you learn to improve your business and personal life.
- You will receive step-by-step guides to brainstorming, estimation, profitability, and market entry cases.
- You will also receive in-depth case studies, templates, tool kits, and methodologies.
- You can read and refer to the all-inclusive, 200-page PowerPoint presentations at any time.
- Management consulting fundamentals
- Which one of these consulting firms is best?
- Reasons why everyone must learn management consulting.
- A day in a management consulting firm
- Steps to become a management consultant.
- Estimate how many people fly in and out of Lagos International Airport
- Help NBL increase profitability.
- Design strategies for Lifetime Fitness to enter foreign markets.
Who This Course Is For:
- Those wishing to enter the consultancy profession - as internal or external consultants.
- Line Managers and those in other functions who wish to know the basics of consultancy.
- Existing consultants who may wish to undertake a refresher course.
- Those involved in undertaking consultancy projects.
|Apr 02 - 04 Apr, 2024
|Lagos, Lagos State, Nigeria
|02 - 04 Jul, 2024
|Lagos, Lagos State, Nigeria
|08 - 10 Oct, 2024
|(The program fees covers tuition, Course Materials, Tea/Coffee Break, Lunch, Bag, Certificate of participation and administration)
Dr Chris Egbu +2348023194131
Organizations sponsoring two staff will get 10% discount, Three - Five will get 15% discount, Six - Ten will get 20% discount and Payment before two weeks to event date attracts 5% discount. You can also consider the option of having this training in-house or online at 40% discount and 5 free e-books
Dr Chris Egbu CMC, FIMC