Data, information gathering, and analysis provide evidence-based policy decisions for managers. This therefore requires capacity building of officers in MDA’S that are responsible for generating data for planning and decision making.
This workshop is designed to provide participants with the concept of data management and explore them to various methods and techniques of information gathering, storage and retrieval.
At the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Identify the requirement for data management
- Explain methodologies for data collection, analysis and management
- Apply relevant computer software’s for data processing and analysis; and
- Interpret results for report writing
- Overview of data management for national development
- Institutional framework for statistical and data management in Nigeria
- Methods of data collection, collation and management
- Fundamentals of data cleaning and validation
- Tools and Techniques for Data Analysis
- Evidence-Based Decision Making
- ICT Application for data Management using SPSS, E-views and Excel,SPSS, E-View, Grelt Software, Python
- Interpretation of results for report writing
Lecture, exercises and hands-on. Audio-visual aids will be used to enhance learning.
Planning and Research Officers, Statisticians and Data Officers in public and private sectors
Mode Of Assessment For Certification: 100 percent attendance/active participation.
||Jul 11 - 14 Jul, 2022
|Abuja, State, Nigeria
||15 - 17 Nov, 2022
|NGN 165,000.00||(The program fees covers tuition, Course Materials, Tea/Coffee Break, Lunch, Bag, Certificate of participation and administration)|
Dr Chris Egbu +2348023194131
The program fees covers tuition, Course Materials, Tea/Coffee Break, Lunch, Bag, Certificate of participation and administration