Participants in educational leadership and Management workshop will have a greater influence on schools and students when they apply skills acquired.
Educational leaders improve teaching and learning indirectly and most powerfully through their influence on staff motivation, commitment and working conditions.
- It is designed for those who have experience of working in schools, colleges, universities and other educational providers. Drawing on Africa and international research, much of which has been conducted by those who teach on the course, it seeks to:
- Improve understanding of leadership practices, both nationally and internationally, in social, cultural, political and policy contexts
- Strengthen knowledge of leadership and change management
- Utilise existing and emerging international research-informed knowledge of educational leadership
- Engage in critical discussion of a range of practices in the leadership and management of other adults in organisations
- Enable a deeper understanding of your organisation, and the environment in which you operate
- Promote the development of you, your colleagues and your organisation
- A key focus is on supporting practice-based inquiry and how this can be applied to the way you work.
You will engage with the latest education research relating to leadership and management and will learn how to conduct research in order to drive development and change your own professional content.
- Issues in Educational Leadership
- Practice-Based Inquiry
- Educational Leadership Policy and Practice
- Effective Leadership and Change in Education
- Leading Learning
- Understanding Individual and Organisational Development
||Dec 15 - 18 Dec, 2020
|NGN 265,000.00||(The program fees covers tuition, e-books,Course Materials, tea break, lunch, Bag, Certificate of participation and administration)|
Dr Chris Egbu +2348023194131
Organisation sponsoring more than two staff will get 20% discount and Payment before two weeks to event date attracts 5% discount. You can also consider option of having this training in-house or online at 50% discount and 5 free e-books
Centre for Productivity. (CeProd) Faculty