This course provides delegates with the knowledge and skills to perform internal audits of Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems (OHSMS) and to report on the effective implementation and maintenance of the management system in accordance with ISO 19011. This course also teaches the benefits and pitfalls involved with OHSMS auditing.
Delegates will gain an understanding of:
- Auditing Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems (OHSMS) established to ISO 45001:2018 requirements and how to assess their effectiveness
- Understand the requirements of ISO 45001:2018 Occupational Health and Safety Management System
- Understand how Annex SI – the new structure for all management systems shapes management system adoption as strategic management tool with valuable positive impact
- Understand how to support the organization to achieve respective certification
- Assessing the control over processes
- Explain the role and responsibilities of an auditor to plan, conduct, report and follow-up an internal health and safety management system audit, in accordance with ISO 9011
- With reference to the PDCA cycle, explain the process-based health and safety management system model for ISO 45001 and the role of internal audits in the maintenance and improvement of a health and safety management system
- Be able to plan, conduct, report and follow-up an internal audit of part of a health and safety management system based on ISO 45001, and in accordance with ISO 19011.
||Aug 22 - 26 Aug, 2022
Registration: 09:00:am - 03:00:am
5% Discount for early bird registration
Expert trainer with wide industry experience