Advanced business writing skills for Senior Executives is a workshop for those who already are good writers. Our time will be devoted to writing letters of recommendation, of persuasion, of refusal or of action, that reflect current word usage and up-to-date formats. You can also become more skilled at writing business cases, proposals and reports, and learn a bit more about e-mail etiquette.
This advanced business writing skills course for senior executives picks up where professional writing skills leaves off: It delves into writing topics more deeply. Participants will have a chance to measure their progress. They will practice their skills with several exercises covering different writing situations.
At the end of this intensive programme, participants will be able to:
- Identify their writing challenges
- Make their writing clear, concise, and correct
- Improve sentence construction and paragraph development
- Identify ways to make their writing simpler and easier to read
- Use the readability index
- Develop effective business letters for tough situations
- Use standard ways of documenting materials
- Use proper e-mail etiquette
- Develop an appropriate writing style and format for letters, business cases, and reports