- Learn how to encapsulate Agile Project Management methodology and principles in their respective organizational environments.
- It will also encourage insight into the primary strategic objectives of the organization and how these impact on attainment of value adding products and software.
- Discover how to assimilate prerequisites pertaining to the implementation of Agile project management principles into a contextual framework of localized objectives.
- Learn and practice how to consistently and constructively deliver on all your organization’s relevant primary objectives pertaining to the course content.
- Recognize how to spot and avoid common errors when reviewing existing project management methodologies.
- Acquire an understanding of the principles, procedure and protocol pertaining to the implementation of Agile Project Management methodology including its potential and impact.
- Display knowledge and understanding of the main sources of project management methodology and how it is used to streamline organizational efficiency and simultaneously optimize value extraction.
- Identify and critically evaluate the main weaknesses of procedure and protocol pertaining to current project management methodology in your organization.
- Understand the roles, functions and responsibilities of various actors, organizations, and institutions in the Agile Project Management genre.
Introduction To Agile Project Management
- The pillars of SCRUM and SCRUM values
- Link between Project Management and Strategic Planning
- Understanding the nexus between Agile, Budgeting & Strategic Planning
- Principles of Agile Project Management
Flexibility With Agile Project Management
- Project Oversight
- Project Integration
- Organization wide lateral perspective
- Agile Management
- The intercept between Agile Project Management, Strategic Planning & Budget (Case Study)
Agile: Integral Components
- SCRUM Events
- SCRUM event setup
- Analytical Capability
- Scenario Planning
- Extrapolation using Statistical juxtaposition.
- Agile Business: Monitoring & Evaluation
- Agile Risk Projection & Planning
Agile: Operational Capabilities
- Using Agile in the real world
- Application of Agile Project Management Principles
- Project Initiation
- Risk Prediction & Contingency Planning
Agile Project Execution
- Realizing and Harnessing Resources
- Resource Deployment
- Exploring Partnerships
- Developing Networking
- Agile and susceptibility to change.
- Distinguishing Agile from Waterfall
- Assignment: Using Agile Project Management to predict & prepare for change: Pros & Cons
- Case Study: Contextualizing and adapting Agile Project Management: A systemic approach.
Agile Project Management Rollout
- The four values of the Agile Manifesto
- 12 principles of the Agile Manifesto
- Adopting an Agile mindset
- Applying Agile in a VUCA Environment
- Blending Project Management Approaches
- Case Study: Resource Co-ordination and Deployment using Agile (An Integrated Approach)
Agile Project Management Implementation
- The Spotify Model
- Assignment: Critical Analysis: Kanban, XP & Lean
- Change Assimilation & Integration using Agile.
- Integrating Situation Specific Requirements
- Case Study Construction: Mapping Reality
- Implementation & Rollout Readiness Questionnaire
- The DSDM Agile Project Management Framework
The training methodology combines lectures, discussions, group exercises and illustrations. Participants will gain both theoretical and practical knowledge of the topics. The emphasis is on the practical application of the topics and as a result participant will go back to the workplace with both the ability and the confidence to apply the techniques learned to their duties.
|SunLodge Hotel, Off Achimota - Circle Road behind the Shell Filling Station at No. 76, 4th Road (Saxel Estates) Tesano – Accra, Ghana.
||Dec 04 - 08 Dec, 2023
|USD 3,500.00||(The Workshop fee is $3500 (Three Thousand Five Hundred USDollars) only per participant to cover workshop literature and materials, executive bag, tea/coffee, lunch, photograph and certificate.)|
Chris Onwuasigwe, FCA – 08033045484 08033045484
5% discount for 3-5 participants and 10% discount for 6 and above number of participants from the same organization.
A distinguished team of facilitators who are eminently qualified professionals has been assembled to lead discussions in course of the workshop.