Advanced Power System Protection
By: Talent Expertise International
United Arab Emirates
03 - 07 Jul, 2023 5 days
|Dubai, United Arab Emirates||23 - 27 Oct, 2023||USD4750|
This Advanced Power System Protection has the following objectives:
- Understand the electrical characteristics of various electrical faults.
- The nature of different types of electrical faults and the effect these faults can have on company assets.
- Understanding of electrical fault protection systems.
- Identify different types of protection systems, understand the purpose of each type of protection system and identify the zone of protection for a given relay.
- Recognize modern protective relays and understand their basic operation.
- Appreciate the characteristics and importance of voltage transformers and current transformers in achieving dependable and accurate electrical protection systems.
- Understand the concept of protection system discrimination and appreciate its importance in improving security of supply.
- Be familiar with the requirements for testing of protection systems.
- An Increased level of knowledge of the theoretical aspects and Operation of Protective Relays.
- Familiarity with the application, basic connections and internal schematics.
- Ability to test several Relays (Electromagnetic and Solid State), including type 50 / 51, type 27 / 59, etc …
- Practical solutions for specifying and operating protection systems.
- Comprehensive understanding of principles and selection of protection relays and protection schemes.
- Some demonstrations for short circuit and relay coordination using ETAP 7.5 Power station.
|Dubai||Jul 03 - 07 Jul, 2023|
|Dubai, United Arab Emirates||23 - 27 Oct, 2023|
Ashley Bob +971561792284
|Training in Dubai Seminars in Dubai Courses in Dubai Workshop in Dubai United Arab Emirates Asia January 2023|