To gain an edge in today’s competitive environment, your logistics, supply chain and inventory management system must be lean, mean, and super- efficient. Those responsible for running an effective control system know there is nothing easy about making the continual changes required to keep their inventory running smoothly, eliminate outdated practices and squeeze the highest level of productivity out of employees and vendors.
Logistics and Supply Chain Management is a course that covers the planning, coordination, and control of the flow of goods, services, and information from the point of origin to the point of consumption. The course covers topics such as inventory management, transportation, warehousing, distribution, and procurement. It also covers the integration of these functions with the organization's overall strategy and how to use technology to improve efficiency and effectiveness in the supply chain. The course also covers current trends and best practices in logistics and supply chain management, such as sustainability and global supply chain management.
At the end this 5-days intensive training, participants will be able to
- Understand the key concepts and principles of logistics and supply chain management, including inventory management, transportation, warehousing, distribution, and procurement.
- Analyse and evaluating the performance of logistics and supply chain systems and identifying opportunities for improvement.
- Design and implementing logistics and supply chain strategies to meet organizational goals and objectives.
- Understand the impact of technology on logistics and supply chain management and using technology to improve efficiency and effectiveness.
- Apply best practices in logistics and supply chain management, such as sustainability and global supply chain management.
- Understand the role of logistics and supply chain management in the overall strategy of an organization.
- Understand the legal and ethical issues involved in logistics and supply chain management.
- Ability to work in cross-functional teams, and effectively communicate and negotiate with internal and external stakeholders.
This comprehensive course will put participants at the forefront by examining those issues that are unique to inventory warehouse environment.
They will learn fast, easy, and cost-effective techniques being used by top warehouse managers around the world to get the most of warehouse space, sharpen forecasts, find optimal stock levels, and overcome every inventory management challenge that come their way.
Course can also be held online