This course is designed to help managers develop skills and techniques to effectively manage employee performance and conduct fair and accurate employee appraisals. Participants will learn how to set clear expectations, provide regular feedback, and evaluate employee performance objectively. They will also learn how to create a supportive and constructive work environment that motivates employees to improve their performance and achieve their full potential.
By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Understand the importance of effective employee appraisal and performance management
- Develop a performance management plan that aligns with organizational goals
- Set clear performance expectations and objectives
- Provide regular feedback and coaching to employees
- Conduct objective and fair employee appraisals
- Develop strategies to address poor performance and encourage improvement
- Create a supportive work environment that motivates employees to achieve their full potential.
||Dec 04 - 08 Dec, 2023
Rosemary Okonkwo +2348037119334
Course can also be delivered online