Attitude!: Resolving Difficult Situations in the Workplace is a course designed to teach individuals how to effectively handle difficult situations and conflicts that may arise in the workplace.
An employee’s attitude at work impacts performance, office culture, and the overall success of an organization. Unfortunately, an employee’s attitude is often overlooked and considered a factor that is uncontrollable and unchangeable. Because of this perception, poor attitudes can easily “infect” the workplace and cause significant problems for both the employees and the organization as a whole.
This course will give you valuable information about the importance of employees’ attitudes in an organization, how certain attitudes can be promoted or changed, and how to create a workplace environment that fosters helpful attitudes.
In this life-changing course you'll learn how to discover the root causes of conflict, how certain behaviours impact others and learn specific strategies to deal with difficult people in an appropriate manner. Whether it’s a conflict involving customers, staff or management, you’ll be equipped with the tools and techniques to approach others, reach a resolution and prevent further issues going forward.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Explain the importance of employees’ attitudes in an organization.
- Identify different techniques to promote or change certain
- Use concrete techniques to create a workplace environment that
fosters helpful attitudes.
- Identify root causes of difficult behaviour
- Approach and manage difficult people
- Understand particular types of Behaviour
- Deal with Passive and Aggressive Behaviour
- Deal with workplace conflicts
- Recognize different attitudes
- Handle stressful situation
Course can also be delivered online. Venue and mode of delivery can be adjusted to meet your requirement