This course is designed to provide delegates with a comprehensive understanding of international oil and gas exploration and production fundamentals, facility management techniques and processes, and critical production issues and challenges in the rapidly growing oil and gas industry
Who Should Attend?
Professionals in the oil and gas industry including production managers, plant management officers, business development managers, contract negotiators, business analysts, government officials in energy institutions, energy strategic planners, and investors.
At the end of the programme participants will have a greater understanding of and have developed the following key attributes:
- Understand the structure of petroleum exploration and production
- Manage key elements of oil and gas production
- Appropriately identify and manage the risks and opportunities in oil and gas industry
- Identify current oil and gas exploitation and marketing issues
- Recognise oil and gas production management fundamentals
- Identify oil and gas production facilities
- Understand oil and gas storage, transportation and marketing
- Explore the economics of production management