This course provides the knowledge and skills to design and implement DevOps processes and practices. Students will learn how to plan for DevOps, use source control, scale Git for an enterprise, consolidate artifacts, design a dependency management strategy, manage secrets, implement continuous integration, implement a container build strategy, design a release strategy, set up a release management workflow, implement a deployment pattern, and optimize feedback mechanisms
Who Should Attend?
This course is designed for delegates who are interested in designing and implementing DevOps processes.
Those interested in passing the Microsoft Azure DevOps Solutions certification exam.
After completing this course you should be able to:
- Design a strategy for end-to-end traceability from work items to working software
- Design an authentication and access strategy
- Design a strategy for integrating on-premises and cloud resources
- Describe the benefits of using Source Control
- Describe Azure Repos and GitHub
- Migrate from TFVC to Git
- Manage code quality including technical debt Sonar Cloud, and other tooling solutions
- Build organizational knowledge on code quality
- Explain how to structure Git repos
- Describe Git branching workflows