Isaca Artificial Intelligence Fundamentals (CET)
United States of America (USA)
10 - 14 Jul, 2023 5 days
|Miami, United States of America (USA)||25 - 29 Sep, 2023||USD5250|
This course introduces you to Artificial Intelligence (AI), a growing and rapidly changing field that is becoming increasingly vital to business survival, job stability, and national security.
Who Should Attend?
- Current IT Professionals looking to upskill to broaden their IT knowledge and skills or keep up-to-date with emerging technologies.
- IT Audit, risk, security, and governance professionals looking to gain a fundamental understanding of emerging technology knowledge and skills.
- Those new to IT, students, recent graduates, and career changers looking to differentiate themselves from other job candidates.
After completing this course you should be able to:
- Explain the basics of AI and the requirements for adopting AI
- Distinguish machine learning models.
- Understand expert systems
- Describe machine learning algorithms
- Identify risks associated with artificial intelligence
- Understand ethics in artificial intelligence
|Houston||Jul 10 - 14 Jul, 2023|
|Miami, United States of America (USA)||25 - 29 Sep, 2023|
|USD 5,250.00||(5 Days)|
|USD 3,350.00||(3 Days)|
Murphy Unuakhe 07056761232
|Isaca Artificial Intelligence Fundamentals CET Training in Houston Courses in Houston Seminars in Houston Workshop in Houston United States of America Miami April 2023 July 2023 September 2023 2023|
From Data to Insights with Google Cloud
5 days, 03 - 07 Jul, 2023
Creating and Managing a Compliance Team
5 days, 12 - 16 Jun, 2023
Leadership, Policy Development, and Corporate Governance for Senior Executives
5 days, 21 - 25 Aug, 2023
Evidence Gathering and Interviewing Skills
5 days, 26 - 30 Jun, 2023