This course introduces you to Artificial Intelligence (AI), a growing and rapidly changing field that is becoming increasingly vital to business survival, job stability, and national security.
Who Should Attend?
- Current IT Professionals looking to upskill to broaden their IT knowledge and skills or keep up-to-date with emerging technologies.
- IT Audit, risk, security, and governance professionals looking to gain a fundamental understanding of emerging technology knowledge and skills.
- Those new to IT, students, recent graduates, and career changers looking to differentiate themselves from other job candidates.
After completing this course you should be able to:
- Explain the basics of AI and the requirements for adopting AI
- Distinguish machine learning models.
- Understand expert systems
- Describe machine learning algorithms
- Identify risks associated with artificial intelligence
- Understand ethics in artificial intelligence