This innovative and new training course will explain and demonstrate the changes necessary to maximize adult training and development for performance focused organisations. In just two years’ time 2020, 24% of the available working force will be under 23. This generation is referred to as generation Z. The impact of having such a large intake of very different employees will be the biggest challenge training and education departments have faced since the industrial revolution. At the same time there will be masses of advancements in artificial intelligence and what we call cognitive learning. These changes will make some of the biggest impacts on the way we work in our organisations and develop our Human Resource.
This groundbreaking training course will help to prepare you for the future and give you practical advice on the different techniques to maximize the human resource in your organisation. It will enable you to understand and develop new strategies and formulate meaningful and results oriented development strategies.
By the end of the course, participants should be able to:
- Align existing learning and development programs with the organization’s strategy.
- Learn and be able to explain to others how to fully automate training needs analysis and to do financial evaluation of all training and development.
- Develop existing and new employees using new techniques and learning tools to maximize the company's investment in learning and development.
- Be able to explain to others how digital footprints work and how new electronic methods can be used to help with targeted development.
- Apply new techniques to improve succession planning.
- Learn how best to maximize the human resource and to change training delivery for better measurable results and development within the organisation.
Duration: 5 Days
Who Should Attend
Participants attending this seminar would include anybody who is responsible for succession planning, employee development, strategic development, talent development training, education and maximizing the human resource.
This course is suitable for a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
- Training managers
- Talent managers
- Training administrators
- HR professionals
- Succession planners
- Workforce planners
- Nationalization recruiters and developers
Day One: The Future Strategic Importance of Training and Education
- Why a strategic approach is now required.
- The challenge for training and education before and after 2020
- Three strategic maps that will help you reshape and focus training and development.
- Understanding the change that artificial intelligence will make on all training and development activities.
- Planning required for the next two years.
Day Two: Understanding the Three Generations and Future Development Needs
- Getting the best from adults – a new approach
- Generation X - old but of significant value to a stable organisation
- Training and development needed for generation Y and whom they are best trained with X, Y, or Z?
- Generation Z, also referred to as iGen – DVD and discussion (are they going to be a problem?)
- Locking employees into the organization, new strategies, and methodologies
Day Three: Development and Succession Planning – Use of Digital Footprints
- What are digital footprints, and do you have one?
- What do digital footprints tell us?
- DVD – how digital footprints are gathered and used.
- Using digital information for better development programs for Nationals and the talent stream new and existing
- How digital information can help dramatically with improving succession planning.
Day Four: Automating and Prioritizing Training Needs Analysis (TNA) and Evaluation to Enable Better Training and See the Financial Return on Investment
- Current approaches to TNA Group exercise
- Changes that will fully automate TNA for competency-based training.
- Evaluation, the past present and the immediate future
- How to fully explore financial evaluation –group exercises
- Locking TNA and evaluation into an automated process
Day Five: The Changing World of Training; Techniques for Immediate Improvement
- Understanding performance-based training - group exercise
- Ways to motivate trainees and to develop employees in a changing environment.
- Integrating digital media
- A look into the learning and development for tomorrow – demonstration.
- Use of branded materials and software for individual and group development
- This course is delivered by our seasoned trainers who have vast experience as expert professionals in the respective fields of practice. The course is taught through a mix of practical activities, theory, group works and case studies.
- Training manuals and additional reference materials are provided to the participants.
- Upon successful completion of this course, participants will be issued with a certificate.